Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Write

I felt that I did a good job when it came down to my writing in the Fredrick Douglas essay. I do, however, want to improve on writing my thesis statement, and just getting my thoughts down onto paper. When it comes down to it, writing a thesis statement, for me, is the most challenging part of writing an essay. Whenever I try to write one, it turns out very weak; My essay also turns out not great because of the way my thoughts are organized. I usually end up doing a okay job in writing, but when it comes down to writing things down it sometimes ends up all jumbled up and just not the way it was in my head. What I really need to nail on my next essay is the thesis statement, and get my thoughts out onto paper much better than on the Fredrick Douglass essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment